DiscoverDriffield Loyalty Card
The DiscoverDriffield Loyalty Card scheme is designed to reward people to shop locally.
- Shoppers can get their free Loyalty Card with a unique membership number from Driffield Town Council or participating businesses
- This can then be used in participating shops and businesses. When used, the membership number will be entered into a monthly prize draw.
- If a business chooses, they can create their own offers available only to Loyalty Card holders.
How the scheme works
It’s really simple, no registration or personal information is needed. Full details are here: How it works
- SCAN – The store or customer (or friend) scans a unique store QR code which opens a simple Discover Driffield web page
- PIN – The store or customer (or their friend) inputs the number from the shoppers Loyalty Card
- WIN – That’s it! The shopper is entered into a monthly prize draw to win £50 of Discover Driffield gift vouchers, the winning number will be published by DTC on the website, social media and local press
- 30th July 2021 – Card Number 7509 winning £50 of DiscoverDriffield vouchers, £20 gift voucher from Wonders of the Wolds, a hair cut and a range of styling products from Legends & Rebels, afternoon tea for two at Molly & Jean, £50 Barbara Ashton voucher, a pedicure worth £45 from The Olive Tree, Bicycle maintenance for a year at The Bike Cave, and a box of fruit and vegetables, worth £20, from Rafters of Driffield.
- 27th August 2021 – Card Number 8883 winning £50 of DiscoverDriffield shopping vouchers, a family ticket to Burton Agnes Hall and Gardens, a gift voucher & gift pack from Sue’s Sweets & Gifts and a £10 Roberto’s Gelato Voucher
Terms & Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions of the Loyalty Card programme are available: