Discover Driffield Loyalty Card
HOW TO USE YOUR DISCOVER DRIFFIELD LOYALTY CARD
The Scheme is designed to encourage you to shop in Driffield at our independent shops, restaurants, pubsand cafes!
- You need your free Loyalty Card with its unique four-digit membership number (ignore the first two zeros if you have an older card, or the first zero if you have a newer card)
- We do not need to know your name or address
- Participating businesses will be displaying the above sign
- Every time you purchase something from a participating business either:
– They ask you for your card number & scan their QR code & enter you into the prize draw
– OR AS SOME SHOPS ARE VERY BUSY THEY MAY ASK YOU TO SCAN IT SO……
- You scan the displayed unique QR code,
- Up pops a link to the Driffield Town Council Loyalty Card page
- Tap this link
- When the business web page appears, tap the numbers & the number keypad will come up
- Enter your four-digit number (ignore the first two zeros) & press CHECKIN
- Up pops a tick showing you are now entered into the prize draw!
- If you have an Smartphone just use your camera to scan the QR code. With some phones or older smartphones you may have to download a free QR code reader App and away you go!
- You can use your card up to 4 times with each purchase in the same business within a 24 hour period.
WHAT DO I WIN?
You have a chance to win £50 worth of Discover Driffield Gift Vouchers and any other special prizes donated by participating businesses.
HOW DO I FIND OUT IF I HAVE WON?
The draw takes place on the last Friday of the month and the winning number is then advertised on Driffield Town Council social media outlets, displayed in our office window at Market Walk and appears in the Driffield & Wolds Weekly and on Great Driffield Radio. If you have the winning card then bring it along to Driffield Town Council to claim your prizes! If the prizes are not claimed by 21st of the month then they roll over to the next draw!!
SCAN – The store or customer scans the unique store QR code which opens a simple Discover Driffield web page
PIN – The store or customer inputs the number from the Loyalty Card
WIN – That’s it! The shopper is entered into a monthly prize draw to win Discover Driffield gift vouchers, the winning number will be published by DTC on the website and social media
Participating Driffield Businesses
|Ashley Adams Travel|
|Bell Mills Garden Centre|
|Belle Hair & Beauty|
|Catch and Empire|
|Dave Wallis Furniture|
|Driffield Spa at the Bell|
|Emma Jane Aesthetics|
|First Class Boutique|
|Footwear Department by Winters Shoes|
|H & K Embroidery|
|House of Hair|
|Legends and Rebels|
|Magnolia Tree Accupuncture|
|Man Hair Studio|
|Market Toy Shop|
|Michael Roberts Jewellers|
|Michael Scott Carpets|
|Pumphouse Brewing Company|
|Rodger Bentley Power Equipment|
|Rose Cottage Butchers|
|S & G Barbers|
|Sell it For You|
|Stuarts of Driffield|
|Sue Bentley Gifts and Interiors|
|Sues Sweets & Gifts|
|Taylor Made Cakes|
|The Beauty Zone|
|The Bell Hotel|
|The Butchers Dog|
|The Cosy Cow|
|The Gift Shop|
|The Health Exchange|
|The Little Balloon Co|
|The little book Emporium|
|The Olive Tree Spa|
|The Post Office Shop|
|The Salon Driffield Ltd|
|The Singing Barber|
|White Rose Florist|
|Wild at Heart (Day Nursery)|
|Wolds Way To Health|
|Wonders of the Wolds|
|Yorkshire Trading Company|
Updated – 15/08/23
How does my business take part?
- Register your business or shop with DTC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered DTC will provide you with a unique QR code to identify your business and add basic details to their system.
- You will also receive a DiscoverDriffield Loyalty Card window sticker so customers know you’re part of the scheme
- If you choose, you can create your own offers to make available to customers presenting their Card.