Vacancy – Driffield Youth Action Development Coordinator
Driffield Town Council and Driffield Youth Action (DYA) are looking to employ an inspirational and motivated individual to take DYA’s youth provision forward in the next stage of its development.
- Development Coordinator Job Advert
- Development Coordinator Job Description
- Development Coordinator Application-Form (in MS Word format)
- Development Coordinator Application-Form (PDF)
Should you require any further information please contact the Mrs Fiona Turner by emailing Fiona.email@example.com. Closing date for this application is 12.00pm on Tuesday 1st March 2022. Interview’s will take place during week commencing 7th March 2022.
Vacancy – ‘Tidy Team’ Member
Driffield Town Council are seeking to employ an additional member to our ‘Tidy Team’. The role provides a wide-ranging service to the town of Driffield including environmental, street cleansing, grounds, building and general maintenance and operational support of the town council activities.
- Tidy Team Job Advertisement
- Tidy Team Job Profile
- Tidy Team Job Specification
- Tidy Team Application Form
- Tidy Team Application Form (in MS Word format)
- Tidy Team Summary of Compensation and Benefits
Should you require any further information please contact the Town Clerk, Mrs Claire Binnington at Driffield Town Council. Closing date for this application is 4.00pm on Monday 28th February 2022.
Town Councillor – Notice of Casual Vacancy (posted 03/09/2021)
Town Centre Officer (posted 04/06/2021) NOW CLOSED TO APPLICATIONS
We are looking to recruit a Town Centre Manager to join our team at Driffield Town Council. The post holder will be responsible for devising, planning and delivering projects and events that enhance, promote and revitalise Driffield town centre.