The Environment Committee meets on a monthly basis at dates to be confirmed.
The Environment Committee’s remit is to promote, improve and protect all aspects of the environment of Driffield and Little Driffield with via agreed projects. Prior to the pandemic, their most recent project was the Cranwell Road Beck and Bridge refurbishment and forthcoming projects include the Laundry Lane and Beckside refurbishment project and the Pinfold.
The Environment Committee also investigate ways that the council and the town can reduce their carbon footprint in partnership with the ERYC and other agencies.
- Environment meeting minutes January 2020
- Environment meeting agenda January 2020
- Environment meeting agenda February 2020
- Environment meeting minutes October 2020
- Environment meeting minutes February 2021
- Environment meeting minutes April 2021